Sunday, April 20, 2014

Vintage America with Ginger



Entertainer and vintage enthusiast Ginger Pauley has developed a pilot that we would love to be picked up! Starting in the movie capitol of the world, Los Angeles, Ginger tours America reaching out to those who share a common interest: keeping Vintage America alive! There are vast treasures to be discovered and learned about. Architecture, automobiles, music and more, Ginger allows us a close look at the products and people who were America's lifeblood in the 20th century.

If you may recall, I met Ginger here! She is beyond sweet and insanely talented. Please reach out to her and let her know how much you enjoy Vintage America with Ginger. Be sure to keep up with her social media to see when she will be performing~ links are on her website. Thanks Ginger! XO
Vintage America with Ginger Facebook page

2 comments:

Tam Francis said...

You're fabulous. I love this idea and your concept. I wish you the best of luck with your vintage endeavor! Sharing you with my vintage friends. This is the first I've heard of you. How could I have missed you? I'm so glad you included vintage dance and I LOVE Cicada Club. This club feature in one of my short stories (vintage fiction). What a great interview and introduction to the glamour!

~ Tam Francis ~
www.girlinthejitterbugdress.com

Anonymous said...

Your blog is a GOLDMINE of wisdom. Thank you for creating it and passing it on to the world.